Here it is almost finished. I have 3 more inches to go and then I will finally be done with the back. I started this project on the 4th and am now just finishing up the back. Hopefully the front will go a bit quicker, because of the lace panel in the front.
It is a lot of stockinette, so it gets a little on the boring side. I made a few mods to the pattern to make smaller shoulders. I didn't like how wide they were so I increased the shoulder decreases and am hoping it will turn out well. I'm usually to scared to make any changes, but I thought I would go for it this time. Lets hope it works out.