Friday, June 22, 2007

No Sheep Has Arrived: Lovely in LINEN


My 'No Sheep' pal's package arrived today! She sent me a lovely skein of linen. I think it will make the perfect face cloth (can't wait to cast on for that one). She also sent some body lotion, shower gel, and soap made with Olive Oil, how cool is that? Notice the card behind everything it is a pile of found socks and mittens - perfect don't you think?


Thank you so much D! I will make sure and put everything to good use. It certainly made for a bright ending to a very rough day!

3 comments:

SissySees said...

It just LOOKS softer than the linen I just used. Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

Pretty vacation yarn too.

Isn't it neat how the packages arrive when you need them most?

Anonymous said...

I really really need to venture into the realm of silk, linen, soy etc. and see what great things can come from different yarns I've never tried! Let me know how the facecloth comes out! :-)

JenniferB said...

Oh, I'm so glad she did a good job treating you...since you're such a good treater yourself. ;)