I am tagging Michele, Melissa, Nancy, Roni, and Mary. And no this doesn't make me crazy.... or does it??
- I have to have my toilet paper come from the bottom. If it doesn't I have to switch it. (Thanks for the idea Jessi).
- When stocking anything at work everything has to be facing the same direction.
- If I am leaving a place and I know I locked the door I have to go back and check at least once.
- Even though I know I put my credit card or ID back into my purse, I always have to double check.
- I enjoy rearranging things although my husband sees it as my way of loosing things and making it harder for him to find what he never needed before.
- Labeling is very necessary in my life. If I could I would label everything.
- I love symmetry and if possible I have to have things that way - whether that be in the houses I like or just how I arrange things; it is important to me.
- I have to have all of my dollar bills, credit cards etc. facing the same direction in my wallet.
Knitting to come....