Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cleo Bag: Third Time's the Charm

I found this bag on-line at Spun Magazine and thought it would be a great first felted project.I love the look of cables and the felting just takes it up another notch. My first 2 attempts at the bag were a bust, but thankfully the 3rd time was the charm and I am making it work. I made a couple of slips, but I plan on making more of these so with each one I anticipate getting better. The recommended yarn for this project is Cascade 220 and what do you know I just happened to have it on hand. This was actually the very first ball of yarn that I ever purchased. It has been ripped out numerous times, but it is still kicking and hopefully this project will stick. I am looking forward to felting this when it is all done. I am about 2/3 finished. This is going to make great holiday gifts!

1 comment:

jason said...

Any my neglected foot is still cold...