I am so excited about the Knitters Treat Exchange. It is an opportunity for other knitters to swap a one time gift with other knitting blogs. Things like yarn, magazines, notions, lotions, candles, etc. If you are interested in signing up you have until the 31st of March.
What could be more fun than swapping fun knitter stuff with other knitters!
And now for my answers...
1. What's your favorite type of yarn?
I love cotton, wool (superwash), Cascade 220, blends of almost anything. Cotton/wool is one of my favorites. Nothing too scratchy.
2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?
I don't like the fun fur (although I do have some) it doesn't go with very many projects.
3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
I go to the yarn to touch and squeeze them and of course feel how soft they are. Then I go to the notions.
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
I enjoy sewing, quilting, jewelry (with beads and buttons) and making cards.
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
Currently none, but I usually pick up Interweave and Pastry Art and Design when they come out.
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Knitting/Crochet/Other Craft/Food/Home/Fashion/Celebrity Gossip/Garden
Knitting/Food/Home/Celebrity Gossip/Garden/Other Craft/Fashion/Crochet.
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
Hats, Socks, Kids Clothes, Sweaters, Tank Tops, Gloves, but really I love to knit so when I find a pattern that I like I go with it matter what it is. The only thing I don't really like knitting are scarves. I am currently knitting one, but that is only because it is a more elaborate pattern that doesn't get boring.
8. Are you allergic to anything?
Not that I am aware of
9. What do you like to* smell of?
(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of)
Floral and spices
10. What's your favourite way to relax?
I like to put on some music, curl up on the couch and have a cup of tea with a knitting project or a good book (just another one of my passions).
11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
I would stop at the 'old fashioned bakery'.
12. What do you come out with?
Bread, croissants, mini cakes, and cookies.
13. Where do you go next?
I would then head to the tea room for a really wonderful pot of Earl Grey or Chai tea to go along with my pastries.
14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?
I love crafting and reading. If I'm not doing one of those things I am probably going biking, or to a movie, or hanging out with my husband and cats. I love pink and blue. Any other interesting information about me
can be found on my profile page and in my '126 Things About Me List' .