1. I got married when I was 20 at my family in laws house – it was a beautiful day.
2. My husband proposed in Germany in the ruins of an old castle.
3. I love my husband.
4. Reading is one of my favorite things to do – I could go on and on about all of my favorite books and authors.
5. I do not have a math brain. Must have calculator.
6. I acted in 'Little Shop of Horrors' in high school. I was a do-wop girl.
7. Glad I never have to relive High School again.
8. Singing is one of my favorite things to do. I do it in the shower, in the car, while at work, and of course while cleaning.
9. I dislike Southern California more then I can describe.
10. I think everyone (gays, straights, purple people, etc) should have the right to get married.
11. I only went to one party in High School.
12. I first got drunk when I was 24.
13. I have never done drugs (yuck!!!).
14. I have smoked probably 4 cigarettes in my whole life (gross, yuck, never again).
15. I love red wine.
16. I don't like beer (although Lambic is awesome!!!)
17. My husband would like it if I liked beer.
18. I learned to knit when I was 24.
19. I love to knit anything and everything. If a pattern is difficult I harass until I find out the answer so I can make it work.
20. Quilting is a beautiful art. I love the patterns you can make and the colors you can find.
21. Lists are my life.
22. Multi-tasking is something I am very good at. My husband is not.
23. I love baking.
24. I want kids.
25. We already have the baby names picked out.
26. Boston is a great city (most of the time), but I miss my family a lot.
27. I love public transportation.
28. I love cats.
29. Dogs are great too.
30. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. The oldest is 18, the next is 16, and the younger brother is 12.
31. I am very OCD about certain things.
32. I enjoy organizing.
33. I worked at 'Starbucks' for 8 and 1/2 years.
34. I started working at 14.
35. I worked 2 years at 'Burger King'.
36. I love biking.
37. I prefer Spring and Summer weather (although I could do without the humidity).
38. I have 4 tattoos with more to be added.
39. I wear glasses.
40. I can't get the hang of contacts.
41. I love email.
42. Blogging is awesome.
43. I enjoy watching movies.
44. I have to have music on the 'T'.
45. I keep a list of all the books I read, the day I start and the day I finish.
46. I have bunions and have had foot surgery twice on each foot. I expect to have to have more surgery because my big toe is starting to go back to the left.
47. I want to own a house.
48. I want to live abroad someday.
49. I want to have our first child before I am 30.
50. My birthday is in February - the coolest month ever, because of its uniquness.
51. I love my friends.
52. I am a people pleaser.
53. I hate this about myself.
54. I cry at sad parts in movies.
55. I don't like war movies.
56. I love flip-flops.
57. I enjoy doing laundry.
58. I love popsciles, especially the fruit and fudge variety.
59. I love sweets.
60. Mexican is one of my favorite foods.
61. Microsoft is evil (BSD ROCKS!!!!)
62. I want to learn a foreign language.
63. Dangly earrings are my favorite.
64. I wish I could get myself to read the news everyday. I love to be informed, but I can't seem to get myself motivated to read it. My husband is my main source of news information.
65. I want my next 2 tattoos on my shoulders.
66. My BFF is Theo.
67. I liked living in Providence, RI.
68. I want to try another city before we settle down.
69. I have not been to all 50 states.
70. I am a liberal.
71. I will never vote Republican.
72. I think US politics are messed up.
73. I think Bush is an idiot.
74. I like buying pastry cook books.
75. I like buying knitting books.
76. I read various blogs daily.
77. I get excitied at little things.
78. I like teaching/training.
79. I want to be a pastry chef some day.
80. I thought this is be more difficult.
81. My mom and I look like sisters.
82. I don't like interviews (I don't enjoy talking myself up).
83. I like cleaning.
84. I love skirts.
85. I went to JWU for pastry.
86. I went to 3 other colleges before deciding what I wanted to do.
87. I played basketball and volleyball in Middle School. I wish I had continued with at least one in High School.
88. I can't wait to be pregnant.
89. I don't enjoy watching sports on T.V. But I love going to the actual games.
90. People at work call me 'Devonshire'.
91. I like having a nick name.
92. I always have to have dessert at the end of a meal.
93. I met my husband at 'Starbucks'. He was my customer.
94. I enjoy flying.
95. I hate when people smoke (smelling like an ashtray is not my idea of a good time).
96. I enjoy going out to eat.
97. I am a bad time manager (I try to do to many things in too little time) (I get this from my mom).
98. I don't like confrontation.
99. I like driving a stick shift.
100. I have paid off 2 cars.
101. I like my name.
102. I like taking pictures.
103. Netflix is the best.
104. I love the idea of knitting exchanges.
105. I want to go scuba diving.
106. I am a boring person.
107. I am passionate about political issues.
108. I love my mom.
109. I love purses.
110. I don't really collect anything.
111. I enjoy making jewelry.
112. I like talking.
113. I am kind of shy at times.
114. I love when people post on my blog.
115. I am a nerd.
116. I enjoy staying at home.
117. I love to drink tea.
118. I don't like talking on the phone. I especially hate calling people to set up plans.
119. I like to try new restaurants.
120. My husband is 5 years older then me.
121. We have 2 cats - Nicolae and Owen. I can't wait until we can have dogs.
122. My favorite colors are pink, blue, green, and gray.
123. I love to label things.
124. I like having people over to our house.
125. I love 'Sex and the city', 'Gilmore Girls', 'Veronica Mars', 'Queer as Folk', 'Nip/Tuck', 'Wonderfalls', and the list goes on.
126. I enjoy knitting socks and can't wait to start more.