Friday, April 20, 2007

Again not knitting: My KTE Package to be Sent

I know more none knitting, but I just wanted to give a seek peak of my KTE package that I am sending off today. Pictured here is the table of contents for my spoilee. I am a huge geek, but what can I say I like to be well organized. I will post pictures of the full box contents after she receives it.

I had such a great time with this swap. I made a new friend with my spoiler and had a good time shopping/making things for my spoilee. I have already started on a some 'Thank You' gifts for my spoiler.

I am only about 1'' into Jason's sock, but the size one needles were a bit hard to get used to at first. We are old friends now. I am working on the decreases for the arms on Isabella. I hope to post a picture of the finished back very soon.

Here are the stitch markers I made for my spoilee. I have never made these before; they are a quick project and look really cute.

7 comments:

Bertha said...

You made a table of contents! Hee! I sent my package out this morning, I hope it gets to Australia safely and that my treatee likes it! I am also on pins and needles waiting to find out who my sockapalooza partner is!! I can't wait to pick out yarn and a pattern!!

Sharon said...

You put together a very thought out package! Those stitch markets are beautiful! I am sure she will love it!! The KTE has been a wonderful experience, don't you think?

Heide said...

Your package looks wonderful and I was hoping it would be coming my way until I read in your letter that the recipient had only been knitting for about a year. Bummer for me, but I'm sure she'll just love it all!

Michele said...

So you weren't kidding when you said that you were going to make up a table of contents! You're so funny ;-)

Anonymous said...

I owe you an email.. it's coming I swear! And you do not need to do any thank yous :p Your package is awesome for your pal :D And.. I will either a) mail yours monday, or b) finish up something I am trying to make but am still not entirely sure how it will turn out and mail it on tuesday or so =)

Pati said...

Thank you for the wonderful package. It made a "Monday" a much more better day!! It was filled with wonderous items. Especially the truffles!

Rochester Sandblasting said...

Great sharee