This is how it works: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. So here are my facts:
- I was only 20 when I got married - it will be 6 years in July.
- I have lived in 6 states - Oregon, California, Maine, New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts.
- I worked at Burger King for 2 years from the age of 14 to 16 and not once did I ever have to make a hamburger! Drive through was my favorite! I have not eaten a fast food hamburger in over 2 years.
- I love collecting baking books and reading them like books. The ones with pictures are my favorite.
- I love PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION!!! It allows me knitting/reading time and I don't have to fight with traffic.
- My dream job would be to open a cafe/knitting store with people who are willing to help and be friendly. We would have cupcakes, knitting and pastry inspired t-shirts, coffee, private rooms for parties/classes. Although I know this would not be a money maker it would combine 2 of my passions into one and it would make me very happy.
- This is harder then I thought....I love making new knitter friends in the blog community and I love teaching Knitting. I have only been knitting for 2 years, but it has become a very important part of my life.