Friday, May 11, 2007

More Fitter Knitters: A Goal of Health and Sharing Info

Although I am in no way a health expert my new friends, Anne and Chan and I have decided to start a web site (actually thanks to Anne for getting it up and running) based on our desire to get in shape and healthy. Knitting brought us together and so began, More Fitter Knitters!

This site will be dedicated to ideas for healthy eating, healthy desserts, best exercise practices, places to go and hike/walk/bike in different areas of the country. Please visit the site and leave your comments and let's make this summer the beginning for a healthier life - which can only make our knitting better, right?

3 comments:

Monika said...

Neat idea!

Melissa said...

I have often wondered if its possible to knit and ride an exercise bike or walk on a treadill at the same time...

JenniferB said...

This is a great idea. I recently starting running again and I'm really enjoying it. I ran two miles yesterday! (pats self on the back) I'll go visit your new site now.