- I love to reorganize things, even if I just did it last week. My husband hates this.
- When I get excited about things I have been known to clap and even jump up and down.
- I love laughing. I even snort - a lot. Laughing makes me happy - especially when it is a bit belly laugh that makes my stomach hurt.
- I am a very fast dish-washer. I even enjoy doing them, but I do wish for a dishwasher.
- I have really bad dry hands in the winter months. I have to put vaseline and socks on my hands at night to just make the cracks stop bleeding.
- I am obsesive about reading and keeping a spread sheet of the day I start, the number of pages, the day I finish and the author. Geeky - but I love it.
- I don't like beer. There I've said it. I wish I did, but I can't stand the taste. But I do love hard cider, vodka, wine (especially red and of the Pinot Noir variety), and Lambic (a belgian brewed beer with fruit that tastes delicious - it is the only beer or kind of beer that I enjoy).
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Tagged Again: 7 more things....
So here are 7 more random facts. Thanks Anne! I am not going to tag anyone again, but thought I would share a few more tid bits.