Sunday, July 22, 2007

Contest Winner: Comments Galore

Thanks for all the well wishes for my Anniversary. It was a great night - filled with a great dinner, delicious wine, and an Apple Crumble made by Jason (very tasty, made a great breakfast too).

Anne had a contest going on her blog when she had 10,000 sessions. To be put in the drawing for her contest all you had to do was comment on her blog (something which I already did) and your name would be put into a drawing that number of times.

The rest as they say is history and here I am with this new lovely lace weight yarn from Malabrigo (in Emerald - one of my favorite colors - any ideas for the perfect lace weight project??? I have never knit anything with lace weight, but I am eager to try), a too cute Pez dispenser, a much needed note bad and a lovely smelling candle (not pictured). Isn't that card adorable (note to self - program LYS into phone, LOL).

5 comments:

SissySees said...

Ooooh! Beautiful yarn. I can't wait to see what you make with it. I will *have* to do some yarn shopping tomorrow for my swap pals. Sigh. I hope I find such yummy yarn!

Anonymous said...

Why don't you check out Wendy Knits' site? I think I heard that she has some good, free lace patterns on there. Gorgeous yarn, though!

vegasangelbrat said...

Congrats on prize winning! That sure is pretty, love the cute pez dispenser!

JenniferB said...

Lovely! How nice to win something. How about the leaf lace shawl that Mandy just knit over at Zigzagstitch?
http://zigzagstitch.wordpress.com/2007/07/17/leaf-lace-shawl/

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversary to you! And yay on winning the contest - this yarn is ever so beautiful, what a great colorway!