Monday, July 23, 2007

An Addiction: Got My Mom Hooked!


I have been knitting for some time and my mom has always crocheted, but the knitting bug has got her. I do believe this occured after she attended the Yarn Harlot's talk for me (in Portland, Oregon). She has started a blog, knit a baby hat, and for our Anniversary she knit me these lovely dishclothes. I have 3 styles all in different cottons and they look awesome. She seems to be a much faster learner then I was back when I started.

Many Thanks mom for these lovely new additions! They will be well carried for and used. Also the soap smells delicious!!!

And now for Harry Potter....(after hitting 3 stores I finally have my copy).

4 comments:

Monika said...

How great is that! ;o) I got my mom to start knitting again, after a break of 30 years.

Bertha said...

Oh my god, how cute is your mom!? I just checked out her blog! It's so great that she's so excited about knitting!

vegasangelbrat said...

They look great and she did good!!
She's doing better than I am..lol
But I will get it!

SissySees said...

That's so cool! I'm off to visit her blog next. Read faster, will ya?! ;)