Friday, July 6, 2007

Tea Time: Would you like cream with that Love?

I love tea and could drink it hot, cold and even lukewarm and this is why I am super excited about co-hosting Chan's Knit 1, Tea 2 Swap. Details will be up in the next few weeks so keep checking back. Also there are some great button options for when the swap is in full swing.

How do you like your tea? I am a bit of honey kind of girl with a splash of milk if my mood calls for it.


Now if only I could have an English accent to go with all the tea drinking...


7 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

I'll have mine with sugar please :)
this is gonna be fun! Can't wait!

Bertha said...

I like a hot black tea with a couple sugars and extra milk! Iced tea I like unsweetened or very lightly sweetened. mmm, tea!

SissySees said...

I smell a contest! Comments here will count towards our first contest, TBA almost immediately!

Sharon said...

Ah tea, herbals please but not mint, organic if you have it. I prefer to brew it loose and strain but when I can't I will make my own tea bags (on occasion I use bags). With honey no milk or cream and on a rare occasion with some brandy ;-)

Larjmarj said...

I love Stash Tea's Milk Scented Kinsen Oolong...all by itself without embellishments.
Heavenly.

Michele said...

Thanks for the compliment ;-) Here's the link for the hat's pattern: http://rsveverka.com/chileconyarne/?p=25

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!! Thanks for putting this together!