Friday, August 3, 2007

Yarn Finds and Sockapalooza


Wanted to share my yarn finds when I met up with Michelle. Some are keepers and others are for swaps but I will tell no more... I found this gorgeous colorway at Windsor Buttons and it is a blend of cotton, nylon, and new wool. I do hope these socks will produce lovely stripes.

Next is a luscious cotton in orange and black (may need to buy some more of this...)

Then I found this yummy looking color way from Regia Silk Color - aren't these colors fun?

Beside yarn I found this great scarf pattern and although scarves are not my favorite thing to knit (only one done and one in progress) this pattern was too great to pass up. The ruffle edge is very feminine and lovely and the perfect 'I Feel Pretty' scarf.

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

S. said...

The scarf pattern looks very pretty!

SissySees said...

I VERY nearly purchased some R. Silk in Myrtle Beach, but figured that silk sock time in VA is about over. (Like I'd be knitting with it right away anyway...) Let me know how you like it.

You have some great yarn there!