Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ripping and Reading

For some reason I find myself trying to live up to the name of my subtitle - Knitting and Ripping. I have ripped Isabella more times then I like to count and I think I am finally in a good place to just keep 'knitting'. This is actually at the top of my XMAS 'to knits' with Jason's sock to follow. Technically not XMAS gifts, but defiantly need to finish knits - before I can get to the other long list.

Can anyone else believe it is September already? Where did the time go and can we somehow get it back please? I have a three day weekend this week which is lovely so I plan to cat
ch up on some knitting and a quilt that I need to finish soon in order to get it sent off to be finished on a quilting machine by my wonderful MIL.

I have been doing a lot of reading of late having finished 'Second Chance',
'Lean Mean Thirteen', and almost done with 'Nickel and Dimed'. Beyond knitting, reading is defiantly my favorite things to do in my long lists of favorites.

Now just so this post has pictures - here are some stash photos....very exciting I know! :~D





Hope everyone has a great week!

4 comments:

Bertha said...

Did you get that Cascade 220 at Fabric Place? I recognize the price tags! I've gotten all my 220 there too, love those heathers :)

onecraftchick said...

If you figure out how to get some extra time, please share the secret. Nickel and Dimed is an interesting read—hope you're enjoying it. Love the red Knit Picks wool!

Anonymous said...

I'm so very jealous that your MIL has a quilting machine! I would LOVE to have a long arm. Or I just need to become better at quilting on my machine.

What'd you think of LM 13?

SissySees said...

What did you think of Nick & Dimed? She was the speaker at our Literary Feast two years ago, and lives at least part of the year around here...

Isabella is looking good!