Monday, October 6, 2008

Finished Apartment: OH-IO

Look at all those boxes....many trips to the recycling center. LOL






Could my paper cupcake be any cuter? The blue tea set is from Devonshire England (my name sake), the china cups are from a very lovely blogger Nancy. She and I were partners in a tea/knitting swap. This is my cookbook shelf - now I just need a crafting shelf...



Our office view...







...The living room view

Jason and his brother and all their cousins were given matching chests when they were little. We have never been particularly fond of the red/brownish stain it was finished in, so I repainted it a bright white and made a seat cushion. It is now the perfect place to sit down and take of your shoes.



Now here is a photo of the worlds cutest dog. Her name is Lola and she is adorable. She belongs to our friends Marisa and Matt. Here she is trying to befriend Nicolae...

Here is Owen thinking he found the best hiding spot:Knitting next time, but for now here Jason and I are enjoying the wide open spaces that our new apartment has afforded us...Action Shots!


Don't Forget to VOTE!!

5 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Ooh, that looks like fun. Although, I'd probably end up head first in a wall. lol

jackie said...

the apartment looks great! lots of light! and you can't beat the entertainment value of hardwood floors! happy racing!

KSee said...

What a great space. Love the details. Next we will see you two bike rideing or skating around the place. LOL

SissySees said...

Glad to see you settling in!

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Your new apt. looks great! So glad you can display the tea cups. They are pretty. :-)I love the paper cupcake! I have hardwood floors, my nephews used to slide in their socks on them when they were little. Was even more fun if I hit their socks with a smidge of Pledge. heh heh.