Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Swap Contest: Thought I would answer too!

-What is one baked item you love making or buying and why?
I love making ice cream.  I enjoy trying new combinations, different flavors, and most importantly eating it after!
-What is one item you love to knit and why?
I am currently obsessed with socks.  They are great to carry around and the patterns are east to difficult enought to keep my interest.
-Favorite outdoor activity and why?
Riding my bike.  I love being out on a beautiful day enjoying the sun and a great ride along the water.
and lastly -
-Favorite way to relax?
Reading, Knitting, with either a glass of tea or a glass of wine.  
I also enjoy just watching a movie or going on a walk around the
neighborhood with my husband.


1 comment:

SissySees said...

We used to make ice cream a lot, but got out of the habit, and I'm not even sure where our machine is... Something to ponder as summer arrives!